Knowing Me #1

By nuna almond - July 08, 2020

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone ! πŸ‘‹πŸ»
I feel terlebih rajin todayy so I write one ...

During my past time , i always annoyed with people who watch kdrama and become crazy over those things like whut chill lah cerita je kot 😀 . But then I dono laa the actual reason why i started to involve in kdrama world :) . Maybe because i got so much time to spare after SPM plus during quarantine . 

Actually before this I’d already watched one , my first kdrama ever is Kill Me Heal Me ✌🏻that time i’m around 13 maybe ,but tak habis tengok pun πŸ˜… and after that i’d watched W Two World i don’t know maybe during my form 2 . Then lepas dua drama tu I stopped watching kdrama until this year I started again my job πŸ˜† 

My first kdrama after those two is DOTS (excuse me :p i know i’m lame because watching 2015 kdrama in 2020 ) . I don’t know what to watch just from recommendation from my friends and my sisters . I admit that. this drama was so good and because if this drama I get the chill to watch another drama also !🌟 and after that I became so addicted to kdrama πŸ˜”πŸ€šπŸ» Finally i know what others feel and finally i know and i feel the excitement . Oh if i knew this earlier πŸ™ƒ .
And i found it’s difficult to move on from one drama to another T_T sometimes I feel regret involving in this activity because it makes you addicted towards those oppa πŸ˜” but sometimes I feel happy because those oppa made my day coloured ☺️ I hope i can come to sense someday . 

Before this I enjoyed watching their variety show only which is Running Man and because of that i started to learn Hangul .  Thanks to those kdrama that i’d watched , my hangul vocab became wider πŸ˜‰ . I’ve about 2 month left before i enter uni life so i wanna marathon those kdrama yang lama lama tu yg tak sempat tengok dulu dulu πŸ€— hihi after this i’ll control la ye . 

Below this i wanna suggest good kdramas that i’ve watch,mana la tau yall berminat nk tgk kan :D actually sikit je baru tgk , drama2 yg famous2 tu banyak lagi tak tgk .

Fight for my way 2017 ( i rate : 10/10✨)


Descendant of the sun 2016 ( i rate : 10/10✨ )

The light in your eyes 2019 ( this is the vvv latest kdrama i’ve watched 😭 still can’t get over this drama because of the plot twist so damn heartbreaking , i rate 10/10✨)

Ok lah , i think thats all for today’s entry . Thanks for reading. See yaa😘 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments