Late night talk✌🏻

By nuna almond - July 27, 2020


Assalamualaikum and hi everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ»
Now , its 1.19 a.m. It’s already late to still awake at this time for some of you right ¿ Right now i’ve been writing this post while lying down on my bed and ready to sleep at anytimeπŸ˜‚

I’d been customizing my blog just now and after few hours i think i’ve done today’s part . How’s my new blog ? Cool right ? I think it is much cooler than before because i love simplycity . I love something simple yet pretty . Less is more right ? 

Actually i didn’t have anything to talk here hahahah πŸ˜‚  i’m just wanna test to post an entry after the new renovation .

Ok la why don’t i teach you a few words in Korean (tiberr)

I just wanna make this post quite long :p hehe
Its okay la kan , at the same time we can increase our knowledge hiks ✌🏻

Ok..before anyone judge me , i’m still learning and still didn’t good enough . I just wanna share what i’ve learn with you guys .
 
Ok lets move on ,

The first word is jal jayo (잘 μžμš”) from the word jada (μžλ‹€) 
which means to sleep . Jal (잘) means well . Hence , jal jayo means sleep well . We can use this to wish someone a goodnight .

Next is baegopayo (λ°°κ³ νŒŒμš”) means I’m hungry . If you wanna ask someone just change the intonation - baegopayo? 
You get it ? 

Ok la last last...

The last one is if you wanna say you want something just add  go shippeoyo (κ³  μ‹Άμ–΄μš”) at the end of your sentence . For example ,

Verb to learn ( baeuda )

Remove da and take the stem word baeu .
Then combine - baeugo shippeoyo (I want to learn)

Verb to sleep ( jada )

Remove da . Take the stem word ja .
Then combine - jago shippeoyo (I want to sleep)

Verb to eat ( meokda )

Remove da and take the stem word meok .
Then combine - meokgo shippeoyo (I want to eat)

Allright thats all for tonight 😘 thanks for reading .
Jaljayo 😴 :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments